So Taguchi's House of Super Fun Time

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Lady Breakdown

I really don't know much about the 2 potential First Ladies, so I thought I'd investigate the two and see what pops up. (Of course, I really don't know anything about Laura Bush either, but stay with me - I'm bored, ok?)


So, with that I shall break it down for ya.


break it down (v.)
1.)To dance; "Won't ya, uh, break it down, break it down fo me," -- Nelly (Errtime)
2.)To analyze a concept into simpler, easier to understand terms.
3.)To have sexual intercourse.


Just the #2 today, thank you...


ISSUE #1 - FASHION CHOICES

Good Cindy:

Bad Cindy:

Good Michelle:

Bad Michelle:



ADVANTAGE: Michelle - At least her "BAD" can be worn while parting the Red Sea. Cindy's "BAD" looks like she was in a domestic dispute with Uncle Sam ("Don't you point that finger at me, mister!")


ISSUE #2 - INTERESTING BIOGRAPHY NOTES

Cindy: Her family owns one of the largest A-B distributorships in the U.S. She had to go into rehab because of a Percoset/Vicodin addiction. She once had a special ed career at Aqua Fria High School in Arizona

Michelle: She once was a Board Member of a Wal-Mart supplier. Her brother is the basketball coach at Oregon State. Her first date with Barack was to see "Do the Right Thing."

ADVANTAGE: Cindy - C'mon, this one was easy. Booze, pills and retards? Good for her. Bonus points for "Aqua Fria" High School. Cold Water High School? Really?


ISSUE #3 - SENSE OF HUMOR

Cindy: In August 2008, "someone shook [Cindy McCain]'s hand very vigorously," aggravating her existing carpal tunnel syndrome condition and causing her to slightly sprain her wrist."


Michelle: "There’s Barack Obama the phenomenon. He’s an amazing orator, Harvard Law Review, or whatever it was, law professor, best-selling author, Grammy winner. Pretty amazing, right?"



ADVANTAGE AND MATCH: Michelle - Ok, she wasn't hysterical, but whining about carpal tunnel? No White House for you, Cindy.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dr Zibbs said...

You had me at retard.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Gwen said...

Oooh. I see you've been visited by the good Dr. Zibbs. Sweet.

I loved this comparison. You should do it again with the VP noms.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Toontonearmy1 said...

C'mon Raz, seriously...it's not like Obama needs your vote, he had it all wrapped up at "...governer Sarah Palin" VOTE Nader/Gonzalez in '08!!!

Seriously, we need a third choice, Biden is the moron responsible for the term Drug Czar; he is the Senator most responsible for pushing through the RAVE act, which was later changed to the IDAP act! The dude wrote the damn "tommy chong" law...

And Obama says anything/does anything that'll get him elected; AHEM, American flag pin...need I say more...

It'll be Clinton all over again...short term goodness in exchange for long term badness...NAFTA anyone?

8:52 PM  
Blogger liberalmudhen said...

Chappy, you won't be happy until we're all working at 7-11 - it's a world economy, get over it.

You Che poseur.

5:28 AM  
Blogger Toontonearmy1 said...

Polish Wunderkind,
I make no apologies for my left leaning politics; if I had it my way noone would make more than $1m a year, any more gets redistributed to pay for free University education, free health care, and free voluntary housing. And no, I don't want anyone to work at a 7-11, there would be no such thing, because they would all be mom n pop "service" stations that didn't serve junk food and cancer sticks...since when did we become a nation that couldn't make a 30 minute drive without needing some peperoni Combos and a 72oz styrofoam cup of Code Red Mountain Dew!?!? World economy my ass...it's a Chinese/Indian economy...

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home