So Taguchi's House of Super Fun Time

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Worst T-Shirt Slogans of 1987

These are not real t-shirts. These are bad ideas of mine.

  • I'm With Stupid, um, I mean Robert Bork

  • "Perestroika" is French for "Father Stroika"

  • Does Klaus Barbie Come With An Albert Speer designed dreamhouse?

  • You can't spell Jessica Hahn without "C-a-n-s"

  • Mrs Gorbachev, I want to part your Berlin Walls

  • Segovia is Dead, but his fingernails keep growing

  • I rescued Baby Jessica and all I got was this dumb t-shirt

I just may design one of these if anyone complains.

1 Comments:

Blogger Toontonearmy1 said...

I am disgusted at your sick joke about Baby Jessica!!!

*wink, wink* (you know I am a sucker for a Dave Raczkowski designed t-shirt!)

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home