So Taguchi's House of Super Fun Time

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

When the dog bites, when the bee stings...


These are a few of my favorite words -

Underpants (to a lesser extent "panties" as well - yes, I am 11)

Autumnal (I just used this in a work setting to blinking, blank, uncomprehending stares)
Uncomprehending Stares

Cocksucker (1 swear word + 3 "k" sounds = winner, winner chicken dinner)

Winner, winner, chicken dinner (I can be folksy, bitches)

Exuberance

Boutros Boutros Ghali (I miss him)

Abbastanza Bene (try yelling it in a bad Italian accent while drawing out the two "n" sounds. See, that was fun! Almost as fun as ...)

A barrel of monkeys ("monkey" is also a great word solo or when paired with "underpants" in any context)

Brougham (pronounced BRO-ham) Noun
1. original meaning of "a light horse-drawn carriage with driver outside in front"
2. taken by Cadillac as a model name
3. now used as a less formal form of "Brother" as in "Hey Bro-ham, lend me the keys to your Cadillac Brougham."

1 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

Monkey underpants? Have you been in my dresser again?

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home